ORVIETO 2-Hours Private Guided Tour
The city is known for having one of Europe's most architecturally important Cathedrals, the 14th-century Orvieto Cathedral.
Orvieto is an old town located on a tufa outcrop 300 feet above the gorgeous Paglia valley below. The city is mostly known for its Duomo (Orvieto Catherdral) and is considered one of the most architecturally important in Europe, for its Etruscan roots, and for the museums where one finds collections and displays that range over 2,500 years of history.
During this tour, you will walk through Orvieto’s charming, narrow alleys, and small squares. Your tour will be a very memorable experience, perfect for reflecting over while you enjoy an Umbrian meal and a glass (or two) of Orvieto Classico wine (not included).
During the tour of Orvieto you will visit:
- St. Patrick's Well (from external)
- Duomo with the Signorelli Chapel
- Piazza del Popolo with the Palazzo del Popolo
- Torre del Moro (from external)
- Church of Sant'Andrea
- City Hall
The private tour is customizable as you prefer.
Admission Tickets € 5 per person
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Piazza Cahen in front of the funicular station or at your accommodation in Orvieto center
We recommend combining the half-day guided tour of Orvieto with the tour of Todi or the visit of Civita di Bagnoregio.
Other tours of Orvieto:
- Orvieto's Cathedral and Underground Caves tour
- Best Orvieto tour. Cathedral, Underground and City Tour
To know other experiences and things to do in Orvieto, please visit: Orvieto Tours and Things to do
For further information on a guided tour with an official tour guide of Orvieto you can write to us on:📱 WhatsApp +39 320 70 97 823
Or you can fill out the contact form under the photos.
Also if you are looking for accommodation in Umbria, you can compare the best deals on HotelsCombined. Book now by clicking here
Wish to know more about this tour?
Contact us by filling out the form below. Fields labelled with a * are mandatory.